Jazz Beer, something new...Cost RM9.00....not many place you can have it but probably next time it would be all over.... Alcohol 5.5% .... taste?? it is okie... at least beating others by price....
The reason why I was not updating my blog's is because I can hardly find time to do so because partly, my job and also busy handling our move from Klang to Subang. So basicly it took most of my days ....including weekend's off too. Basicly thats some of the pics on the progress....It is still half way through coz we faced alot of problem's which are minor but time consuming. So I just let time tell when are we ready for the actual move. I had to work nights to finish what I didn't do for the day time because I had to be there to watch them do all those. Tiring times this is. But can't wait to Move....
I have been sitting at home today the whole while trying to catch up with relaxation. It had been a hectic week, body aching and might kill if over do..... And I guess I haven't been thinking straight alot lately because of me having quit smoking for a quite long ... I am starting to think that smoking is controlling my life. So I quit entirely. And the other thing is it is because it is starting to pull down my financial status monthly. Due to the rising cost of everything I could not afford such leisure anymore. Which is good anyway. It is hard to quit. Well, now I am also facing another problem, Financial, I hate it when u go out of budget. And I never really like how banks works, with all the machine and technology, waiting for a cheque to go through seem to take ages. Now I am left to wonder how am I going to church tommorow without money to pump fuel even. I hope something happens soon .
A cool, neat, extra ordinary GUI design for alienware fan's and computer enthusiasts... Gotta Love that look on your desktop. *The white one is actually the looks of my Dell Desktop and the dark blue belongs to my personal Laptop.
Comments