Day Job

Well I am couped up with my day job recently, so busy till I have to carry my PDA and laptop with me like I am doing something big even at night when I am doing my chores and having dinner....That's life over here in the big city. Everything is fast here, Like taking a few minutes Leak* is impossible for me.
It never seem to end when it is going, but when it is quiet, it get's really quiet like the day is not going to end with full of boredom. Phones ringing not going to let u have even few minutes of driving pleasure(which I think it's impossible living in the big city. But when the Midnight comes, it is quiet but that is the time when my whole body seems to lose power, getting ready for an immediate shut-down.
Well, there is one thing that is keeping me going, it is the income which I hope to get from all of this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
In short, u r 2ward a prosperous year ahead.. ;)
Sileast Alley said…
Thanks....Hope so Too..

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BurpDay!!

Alienware??