Arr Well,....

I am kinda in a 'moment' right now. I dunno what to do with three blog's all at once. Most of my night's are spent reading and thinking. I dunno somehow I find that today was weird, everything seemed weird today, I feel not in place for everything. It is as if I am changing. To what I dunno.

Probably it was the weather, nope not it. Probably it was the mistakes I made before hand, not it either, hmmm.... see I am in a confused mind right now, but anyway, we'll see what's gonna happen these few day's. Was kinda watching 'The Mist" movie awhile ago, and man I really wanted to see the movie coz I read the story from Stephen King's the Skeleton Key book I hijacked long time ago (which I don't remember when) from my hometown's library.... Yeah I am a bad person am I, public enemy to the library..... Well, anyway...it was a good movie. Like how the director Interprets it almost like the book. But didn't expect the ending to be that way though.

Well, I am still out of ideas for now, but it would subside soon,.... I am making alot of non profitable planning's on how should I split my ideas in three different blog's. Hope it work's.. Till for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BurpDay!!

Alienware??

Thing's that would Not Go your way whenever you needed them to...