A New Decade 

It had been awhile since I landed my Last Post. Been busy with life since 2009. It's 2021, lot's been happening, Life had changed. 

What had changed ? 

Well, like I said, a whole lot. 

I have a family now, a wonderful and pretty wife, and two more kids. 

I have a steady job that pays the bills, and steady income. 

What more could I ask for, All the blessing from My GOD. Really thankful to HIM. 

I have to admit a-lot of dramas on the way. But I have grown wiser. and Older. 2009 was like I am in my early 30's. Now I am 43. 

I wonder what my age 31 self would think of me know. He must not have believed it. 

Anyway, Life has passed like a train not able to stop. You get on it you don't get down. But it always has a beginning till it nears the end. 

Lets see what is in-stored. 

At this point all are suffering from a deceased filled world of COVID -19.  it's the second year. coming to it's middle. And we have more than 8 thousand in daily infections. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BurpDay!!

Alienware??

Thing's that would Not Go your way whenever you needed them to...