The Frog Incident

After I saw this I was given a specific "Answer" to choose from Like the Following :

A) Dispose it immediately
B) Cook it together with the vege
C) Keep it as a pet
D) Lodge a complaint

And my answer is .... It can't be "A" ....Since that poor critter needs to be out of the bag and back into the pond where it came from and not the bin.

"B" Cooking With the Vegetables?? No, Those Vegetables won't taste nice with a little extra meat it in.....What it need is a whole lot more of that to complete a meaty experience in your vegetable ..... It would taste funny anyway.

"D" Lodge a complaint?? Well, It wouldn't matter anyway, not unless all of the vegetable packed are found with it in the supermarket or the grocery store.....I might as well get over it and Keep it as a pet which is "C" coz to stay alive in a pack for that long must be a tough frog to have.

So my answer is "C" obviously. Coz I always wanted a pet frog I dun have to catch but purchased from stores with my favourite "canonigos" ..... I consider it a bonus !!

* More Info About it could be found in LADYBIRDKAMOLLY's Blog.


Comments

Anonymous said…
When I came across this post I was afraid the story was going to have an unhappy ending for the poor frog. Thank you for the choice you made!
Anonymous said…
clap clap clap...funny..:)

such statement come frm animal lover..keep it up...
Anonymous said…
Woot?!! You're far too kind la bro. I let you know my answer in a short while.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BurpDay!!

Alienware??